- Extended Warranty Protection Plans
- Filters & Filter Kits
- Pouches & Cases
- Assorted Hoods
- Extenders, Converters, Close Up Accessories
- Caps & Lens Holders
- Lens Cleaning & Care
PANASONIC LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT Professional Lens 50-200mm F2.8-4.0 ASPH. Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds POWER O.I.S. H-ES50200 (USA BLACK)
The Panasonic LEICA DG ELMARIT 50-200mm F2.8-4.0 lens offers the range and versatility needed for a wide variety of shooting situations, and because it's a LEICA DG LENS it's the kind of lens you have always wanted. With LEICA being the watchword for quality optics among professional photographers, it was developed exclusively for LUMIX G Series cameras and incorporates state-of-the-art optical and mechanical components.
- LEICA Quality Professional, high-quality LEICA DG ELMARIT optics. (21 Elements in 15 Groups, 2 UED Elements).
- 50-200mm Ultra-telephoto zoom lens F2.8-4.0 (67mm lens filter threads) suitable for wildlife photography. Compatible with optional tele converters DMW-TC14 and DMW-TC20
- Stabilized Power Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) compensates for the hand-shake movement in combination with LUMIX cameras supporting Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 in-camera stabilization.
- Fast focusing Supports sensors drive at max. 240 fps sensor for high-speed autofocusing.
- Rugged Dust/splash-proof design and is even freeze-proof down to 14 Fahrenheit to withstand professional use under harsh conditions
Capture All the Beauty Near and Far
The long-awaited F2.8-4.0 LEICA DG telephoto zoom, with middle-telephoto 50mm (35mm camera equivalent: 100mm) will frame everything from beautiful portraits to ultra-telephoto 200mm (35mm camera equivalent: 400mm) wildlife photography. Maximum magnification of 0.25x (35mm camera equivalent: 0.5x) also brings you into the macro world.
The stunning resolution of this LEICA DG lens renders everything clearly, from corner to corner. Designed for reliable use even in poor weather, this handy, high-quality lens is all you'll need to meet your challenges.
LEICA DG Lens - Ultimate Optics
The LEICA ES50200 DG Lens provides the ultimate optical quality and performance. They naturally meet the strict quality standards set by Leica Camera AG.
Thanks to the sophisticated design of these lenses, you will enjoy brilliant clarity all the way to the edges of your photos. At the same time, distortions of all kind are prevented to enable precise, sharp picture rendering. This means you have the ideal tool for pro-level images in the palm of your hand.
Nano Surface Coating - clarity from all angles
Put an end to unwanted ghosting and flaring - the Nano Surface Coating has been applied to lenses within the system. This special, ultra-thin coating was developed originally by Panasonic to reduce bothersome reflections across the entire light spectrum. The result: crystal-clear pictures even if you're photographing a light source in the dark.
POWER O.I.S. - Ultra-Sharp Photos
LUMIX MEGA Optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) compensates for large camera shake and vibrations to capture sharp, blur-free contours across the entire picture without a tripod. Capture scenes carefree or at the spur of the moment. The optical image stabilisation (O.I.S.) technology built directly into the lens ensures your photos will look great, with sharp blur-free contours across the entire picture.
Taking highly popular MEGA O.I.S. further, this advanced technology immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations that may occur in photography. So you can capture true-to-life scenes without the need for a tripod. In the end, you'll enjoy wonderfully crisp images.
Splash/Dust/Freezeproof - more creative options
Brave the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location. This lens features a splash/dust/freezeproof construction* that is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use. It protects the lens system inside from sand, rain and more, making it perfect for shooting under harsh conditions. Now there is nothing holding you back from capturing the creative nature or landscape shots you want.
*The lens supports this feature in conjunction with splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX cameras. Splash Proof is a term used to describe an extra level of protection this lens offers against exposure to a minimal amount of moisture, water or dust. Splash Proof does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with water.
Video Support - Perfect video-recording
With video support any user has everything they need for recording with their LUMIX camera. Not only does it perform smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure, it also boasts a silent design for enhanced capture of the scene's audio. What's more, the stunning AF performance of this lens records excellent 4K video, where precise focusing is essential.
H-ES50200 MTF CHART
Excellent edge to edge sharpness for high quality zoom photography. For lenses that are capable of compensating distortion, the horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.
H-ES50200 Lens Construction
Professional, high-quality LEICA DG ELMARIT optics. 21 elements in 15 groups:
-2 aspherical lenses
-2 Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion lenses
-2 Extra-Low Dispersion lenses
-1 Ultra High Refractive Index lens
Aspherical (ASPH) lenses reduce size and weight, effectively preventing spherical and distortion aberration.
Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) and Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion (UED) lenses correct chromatic aberration rendering sharp, high contrast images with clear colors from corner to corner.
Ultra-High Refractive Index (UHR) lens improves optical performance, reduces size and weight, and achieves uniform image quality from the center to the edges of the image.
LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT 50-200mm / F2.8-4.0 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.
- Lens Construction 21 elements in 15 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 2 UED lenses, 2 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Nano Surface Coating Yes
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length f=50-200mm (35mm camera equivalent 100-400mm)
- Aperture Type 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture F2.8 (Wide) - F4.0 (Tele)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.75m / 2.46ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 24 deg (Wide) - 6.2 deg (Tele)
- Weatherproof Splash/Dust/Freezeproof*
- Filter Size 67mm
- Max. Diameter 76mm / 2.99inch
- Overall Length Approx. 132mm / 5.20inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight Approx. 655g / 23.10oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Storage Bag